Good Monday Morning,
I was looking for a picture to use and found something else to share instead-I hope you are ready for a slight distraction:
We are all on a journey, some have been on this journey longer than others, but this message is for everyone on this road. I had a moment of thinking about how fast time is flying by – “I thought growing old would take longer”, “I AM NOT OLD; I’ve just been young a long time.
Important facts to remember as you grow older:
- Death is the number 1 killer in the world
- Life is sexually transmitted
- Good health is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die
- Give a person a fish and you feed them for a day. Teach a person to use the internet and they won’t bother you for weeks, months, maybe years.
- Health nuts are going to feel foolish someday, lying in a hospital bed, dying of nothing
- All of us could take a lesson from the weather, it pays no attention to criticism
- In the 60’s people took acid to make the world weird. Now the world is weird, and people take Prozac to make it normal
- Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last that long.
“Laughter sparkles like a splash of water in sunlight” “Laughter is the fireworks of the soul”
Ok, ok… that’s enough for now – quotes from unknown sources. Feel free to use any of the quotes at your leisure. Thank you friends for allowing me to walk and laugh alongside you on this life journey
If you are paying attention you will see your situation change maybe overnight! Keep your eye on the promise, for you wholly follow the Lord and with you the young will take back the land and the generations will be delivered. Go out today and remember one of your weapons of warfare is laughter; you can’t laugh unless you are grateful!